Learn about the basics of writing a proposal for your nonprofit organization.
If you are new to proposal writing, you may be wondering:
• What are the key components of a proposal to a foundation or corporation?
• Who should sign a grant request?
• How should the proposal be packaged?
• Should you contact a funder if your proposal is turned down?
• Where can you find more information on proposal writing, including sample proposals?
Proposal Writing Basics, an introductory overview of the process for new proposal writers, will give you some answers!
Open to state employees, librarians, and the public.
South Carolina State Library
1500 Senate St.
Columbia, SC 29201
Related LibGuide: Grants Research Assistance by Dawn Mullin