SC Social Media in Government Idea Exchange - It's All About Video
Join us for a video-tastic idea exchange focusing all on social media videos!
We'll hear from three presenters:
- Harrison Cahill, County of Lexington Public Information Officer - How to Make Video Work for Your Agency, and
- Jamie Peebles, Employer Relations at the USC Darla Moore School of Business - Get People Animated About Your Message: Simple Dynamic Videos for Social Media, and
- Tabitha Safdi, Digital Media Manager & Producer, South Carolina ETV - How to Create a Social Media Video That Doesn't Suck: Tips and Strategies That You Need to Know
Be sure to register to reserve your seat today!
Cost is FREE
Audience: Local, State, and Federal Government Employees who work with Social Media
Be sure to join our group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scgovsocmed.
Event will be held at the SC State Library - 1500 Senate Street, Columbia. Visit our website for parking and directions.
- Friday, October 12, 2018
- 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- South Carolina State Library
- Computer Training Room (CTR)
- Marketing & PR