As helping professionals, librarians often put the needs of others first. But there is always a time and place to stand up for your own personal development and compensation. How do you know when it’s time to ask, and how do you present your case? We’ll dive into self-awareness, growth plans, and what to do on the big day.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Learn to examine one’s own strengths and opportunities
- Explore ways to present data backing up one’s case for promotion
- Discover communication tools for challenging conversations
- Discuss ways to deal with disappointment and getting back in the groove
Cari Dubiel ~ Biography
Cari is the Adult Learning and Information Services Manager at Twinsburg Public Library. She is also a writer, teacher, and podcaster.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM
- Continuing Education