Library Services and Partnerships for People with Dementia and Their Caregivers
What are the needs of people with dementia and their caregivers? How can libraries serve this population? Learn from a panel of local experts representing groups across South Carolina serving this population. Participants will gain ideas about local partnerships and services they can provide, and will be introduced to a variety of resources from the South Carolina Department of Aging, The Alzheimer's Association, and the South Carolina State Library.
This webinar will be recorded.
- J. Sam Wiley, Jr., Vice President of Programs, Alzheimer's Association, South Carolina Chapter
- Sara J. English, PhD LMSW CPG, Director, Gerontology Minor Program and Assistant Professor of Social Work, Winthrop University
- Jennifer Brewton, LMSW, Family Caregiver Support Program Manager, South Carolina Department on Aging
- Sheila Lewis, Dementia Coordinator, South Carolina Department on Aging
This webinar will take place virtually using Zoom. Instructions for joining will be emailed to those who are registered prior to the meeting.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to participate, please contact the organizer at least two weeks prior to the event.
Questions about the event?
Please contact Inclusive Services Consultant Caroline Smith.
- Thursday, January 13, 2022
- 2:00PM - 3:30PM